Spiff's Log Stardate 84473.284878

Yesterday I wanted to work on my blog, titled 'The Launch Pad' and get it active again but it started to act a little buggy so I decided I'm going to delete that blog. Besides I really didn't like the name The Launch Pad anyway. I'll keep the blog online for two weeks or so before I completely delete it (not that there's anything interesting at all there at the moment though).

So I decided to create a new blog. I just wanted a blog where I can post anything interesting I see or read out there on the internet, no specific rules, no specific categories whatsoever. As long as it catches my fancy I'll post it here. I do have another blog which I spend more of my time on, a more personal blog called Anything Goes!

Since I'm such a fan of Calvin & Hobbes, not to mention a science fiction fanatic as well (with a little bit of psychopathic tendencies thrown in), what better name for a blog title than Spiff, The Spaceman (someone else already beat me to Spaceman Spiff ... drat, dangnabbit, phooeeyy, arggghh!!!)

Well, hopefully I'll at least get some people visiting this site. I'll still be experimenting with this blog so expect to see some pretty goofy things happening around here ... Ok, that's all for now. I'll try and post something more exciting that this dreary post a little later when I can dig up some juicy interesting story :)

4 weird comments:

Nessa said...

I love Calvin & Hobbes...

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Thanx for the visit Nessa, I simply cannot get enuf of Calvin & Hobbes :):):)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

gosh, nick! i've been to this blog not knowing this is yours.
I love the header! good job! will add this blog to my blogroll!

Anonymous said...

Jean, you're not the only one who didn't know this was my other blog, lots of my other buddies didn't realize it either ... LOL!

Thanx for the add. Hope to see you around here more often ...