3 Things I Simply Cannot Do Without!

There I was just cleaning out my trusty old rocket ship in my back yard (you won't believe the amount of dirt lying around the galaxy) when I hear this 'poof' sound behind me. I turn around to see a huge puff of smoke forming in thin air and stepping out of it, coughing away, is the Genie Princess!

'this is (cough, cough) for you'. she says and vanishes into that puff of smoke again leaving the whole back cloudy with smoke.

'that's gonna set off the neighbours again' I say ...

Then I look at what she handed to me and drats, it's another tag! Here I was all excited thinking maybe that Genie King louse finally granted my wish and got his minions to send it to me. Oh well, one can hope can't we ... hehehe ...

Well, the Genie Princess has tagged me on the 3 things I won't let go of. It looks like a nice, and fun tag to do, so I'll just postpone my rocket ship cleaning till later and do this tag:) In fact she tag me for 2 items but I'll do this one first.

The 3 things I won't let go off are:

1. My family and my 2 best buddies. My life wouldn't be complete and fun without them.

2. My trusty cell phone. It's like a part of my anatomy that I'd feel handicapped without it.


3. My internet connection. How could I ever let go of it? How am I gonna get more tags without it ... LOL!


Seeing as how everyone on my list of blogging friends have already been tagged with this one, I'm just going to leave it open to anyone who would like to do :) There, now that that's done, I can go back to cleaning my rocket ship ...

2 weird comments:

Unknown said...

True that G. Hey homeland security didn`t call you about the smoke? You are not on the U.S.! Lucky!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Elaine, welcome to my humble blog. No we don't have homeland security here ... LOL! Hope to see you around more often.