Phew ...

Phew, Took me a while but I managed to get my page looking like what it used to before. I seriously don't know what happened to my page but just before lunch today, I logged in to check my blog and found the header and all my widgets and stuff totally missing! I know I didn't screw around with my blog. It actually reverted to it's original form and it really took me a while to configure everything back again. The header doesn't look the same but it'll do for now. I'm still at a loss as to what happened so I'll just put it down to one of those unexplained mysteries of cyberspace ...

4 weird comments:

Mariuca said...

Love the header Spiff! Did u get Nick to help u with it? :):):)

WaterLearner said...

Hey, it looks ok enough to me. Hey if you have the actual way of how you put the flying saucer under the title, let me be the first to know how ok?

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Yeah, I had to (grudgingly) get that Nick fellow's help!!!

Anonymous said...

Waterlearner, sure, let me check my html codes then I'll let you know.