Tomatoes For Cash?

I've been using the internet for as long as I can remember and would you believe I haven't even uploaded any videos online? In fact I don't think I even know how to upload any videos online on those video sharing sites. Sad isn't it? With a name like Spiff, The Spaceman you'd expect me to know stuff like this. It's shameful indeed and I'll bet those Zorkian bugs are laughing themselves silly right now reading me admit this to the world.

'Just you wait till I get my trusty old ray gun and zap your behinds silly, you slimy dumb bugs!'

Well, today I aim to learn how to do that. Now, where do I even begin to start? I guess, first of all I'd need to look for a video sharing site, right? (Duh!). A quick look in my trusty new super duper high tech computer will show me a few I can look into. After a quick purr and whir from my trusty new super duper high tech computer, the results are out.

'Damn, that's a lot of video sharing sites out there'

Hmmm, now how am I going to pick one that's good for me. Decision, decisions, decisions and I'm just not at all good at making decisions! Ok, let me do this the professional way.

'Eeny Meeny Miny Moe ...'

Ah, so this one it is. It's called CashTomato.com, sure is a funny name for a video sharing site. I'd have thought they be selling vegetables or something instead of a web video sharing site ... LOL! But upon checking it out in more detail, it's actually a pretty cool video sharing site. It has weekly contests for it's users and offers cash and prizes too. Wow, you mean I can win stuff by sharing my videos online, now that is cool.

The next thing I need to do is go through all my private video stash and see what I can upload, right after I sign up with them though.

'Urrrmmmm Spiff, are you sure all your video stash are decent clean ones?'

Huh? Of course they are, what do you take me for? Some kind perverted Spaceman? Geez, get a life already you sick interloper you! Well, there is that video I took all those years ago of me and Jennifer Garner ... LOL!