Even Spacemen Have Chores ...

You know even us spacemen are not spared from household chores. I only just finished up helping out Mrs. Spiff with the household cum weekly major cleaning chores and I'm beat already! I must be way older than I thought I was! And it's not even like we did have to clean up all that much. We keep the place pretty clean and the only place that really needs a little bit more attention with the cleaning up is the kitchen.

As mentioned in one of my post in that Nick fellows blog, my mom doesn't really clean up the kitchen all that well and both Mrs. Spiff and me can't stand the kitchen being dirty and oily that we pay a little bit more attention to the kitchen. I for one feel icky having to walk or rather slide on a floor that's literary coated with oil from not being mopped up properly! Mu mom really has a habit of doing that. And being my mom, both me and Mrs. Spiff don't really say anything much to her about it and just clean up after her! Siiiiggghhhh ...

Anyway, since my work is done for now I thought I'd hijack the computer for a while before Mrs. Spiff gets her hands on it ... hehehe ... she's still downstairs reading the newspaper while waiting for the final batch of laundry to be washed. We only have 2 kids plus the two of us, but the laundry load for one days usage looks like there's a family of 10 staying here that wifey has to go through 3 washing cycles! Gosh, I'm trying to figure out just how many clothes we use in one day. Well, at least the sun's blistering hot so the laundry should be dry in no time.

In fact the sun has been blistering hot the past 3 days that I was practically melting. Even the air conditioning in my car was struggling to keep me cool when going for my appointments. The moment I stepped out the office from the cool comforts of the air conditioning, I started sweating immediately and I sweat very easily. It was so hot I even canceled my run. I do hope it will at least rain a little today but judging from the weather, so such luck is in store. Maybe I'll just have to do my naked rain dance in the yard once again ... LOL!

Ok, that's about all from me for now. I'm going to log off and head to my rocket ship and blast off to some nice cool planet for a bit of afternoon snoozing ... LOL! Till then, you guys have a great weekend.