A Long Kept Secret!

I've been trying to keep this a secret for ages now thinking that I was the only one who knew about it. But then I found out recently that quite a lot of people have already known about it and are already using it for ages. I should really get out more often and broaden my horizons a little instead of forever blasting Zorkian bugs.

'Ok, Spiff, just want in heavens name are you blabbering about now?'

Well, as shameful as it is to admit, I've been trying to keep this secret blog advertising site all for myself. I thought if I just kept this site called Smorty all for myself, I could get filthy rich and afford that new rocket ship I've had my eye on but alas, no such luck because each and everyone of you out there already know about them and have been making huge amounts of money!

Looks like I'm the only one who is so not up to date on stuff like these. Darn, I really should pay more attention to my surroundings ... LOL! Anyway, for those of you who don't already know what Smorty is, well, I'll explain in very simple words so even you lower intelligent species can understand :D

If you're looking to get paid for blogging, then you've come to the right place cos Smorty is just the site that you've been looking for. Smorty is basically a site connecting advertisers with bloggers. All you need to do is sign up, wait while they check if your blog is intelligent enough, ok that was a lie, wait till they approve your blog, which is not very long and you're all set to blog for money. Of course your blog has to at least be of a certain age and is active with some postings in there.

Now that I've admitted my long kept secret about this wonderful site, what are you guys waiting for? Go out there and get rich already and please remember to donate some of your earnings for my rocket ship fund. LOL!

2 weird comments:

Nessa said...

Hey Spiff!! Hapi birthday :D Watch out, the Zorkian are after you esp. on this day. I heard they're bringing them bazookas... Have a blast!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nessa, thanks so much :D Can't those ugly Zorkian bugs just leave me alone, especially today ... hehehe ...

Well, I'll try to have a blast :D