The Most Embarrassing Tag!

This is going to be one of my more embarrassing post to date. And you wanna know why? Really? You do? Darn. I thought you'd say no and spare me the details of having to embarrass myself in my own blog! LOL!

You all know me as the super cool, highly macho, intensely intelligent and uniquely handsome but slightly quirky Spaceman, right? Now, all that is about to be ruined cos Nessa decided to send a nice little girly tag my way. I wonder just what was running through her mind when she decided to include me in this, uurrrmmm, ahhhh, see I can't even bring myself to say it, this Pink Heart Tag meme! There, I've said it!


Gosh, Nessa, you know how this is going to ruin my image with them Zorkian bugs? I can already picture them laughing their ugly little fat slimy bellies off! Darn, I'm not going to be able to show my face around Zork for a bit. At least until the spectacle of this tag dies down and everyone on Planet Zork forgets about it. Yeah, like as if they will!

Well, since my reputation is ruined, I'd like to thank Nessa for this tag and thought I might as well post it out as fast as I can instead of prolonging the shame ... hehehe ... well, here is my Pink Heart Tag that I'll proudly have painted on the side of my spaceship for the whole universe to see!

Anyway, to those that I've tagged below, well, I can't just suffer the humiliation on my own now could I, just copy everything from the start copy section to the end copy section and you're done. Now, with that done I can go back to working in something more manly like this outdoor lighting fixtures that needs to be completed.

~ Start Copy ~

This is another of those linky love games where you only have to tag 10 friends, but still there is no actual limit as you can tag more friends, if you want. Once tagged, you have to copy & paste the link in this post, and make them grow.

Please do not delete any of the links and be honest to yourself!

BennyLiew, RamblingMoo, Mum & Kids in Wonderland, Judelittle, Our Mini Blogsphere, Rooms In My Heart, This Is A Miracle, ChinNee, Jo-N, LadyJava's Lounge, My Life, My Hope, My Future, Mariuca's Perfume Gallery, Choc Mint Girl, The Callalily Space, Juliana RW, A Simple Life, Moms... checknyo, Mommy's Little Corner, The Truth Behind My Closet, Mumblings, Spiff, The Spaceman, YOUR LINK HERE

~ End Copy ~

Ok, now to ruin these guys macho images :D

My best buddy, Adrian ~ Hui Sen ~ Cidao

10 weird comments:

Nessa said...

Wah! So fast you put this up... thank you so much :) Hmmm... maybe next time I give you a pink tee shirt, how about that?? Hahaha

Anonymous said...

Nessa - Pink tee shirt? Makes sure it's neon pink, ok? That would be so cool ... LOL!

Rozella said...

Spiff is getting all linky loved! Ooooo...K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Hahaha :P

Constance Chan said...

hahah pink tag has been going around, lucky you it doesn't comes as a pink handbag. mine is a pink handbag, not that i complain, anyway.. just that you are of the opp sex, that's why it's just a little hard to digest.

but you're a good sport. SPIfF? what does Calvin have to say, huh? lol

Mariuca said...

LOL! See...at least I don't tag u with embarrassing tags ha ha! I'll add u to my list! ;)

Anonymous said...

Rozella - LOL! I'm already embarrassed enough with out the K-I-S-S-I-N-G jibe, you know!

My reputation is ruined, RUINED! I tell ya ... LOL!

Anonymous said...

Constance Chan - Ok, thank god for small favours. A pink handbag tag would have been a tad bit more embarrassing la ... LOL!

Calvin would be as freaked out as I am about this but I can't speak for that Hobbes fellow though ... LOL!

Anonymous said...

Marzie - Phew, thank god la ... but don't you go getting any funny ideas now, ya? LOL!

Thanks for the add ...

Constance Chan said...

you are too hilarious. i have no choice. i have to add u to my read list. pfffffftttttttttttt

:P

Anonymous said...

Constance Chan - Me? Hilarious? LOL! Now that's a first ... thanks for the add though.