Manga, The Fruit?

I'm not really a fan of Manga. In fact for a long time now I actually thought it referred to the Mango fruit cos the Malay name for Mango is 'Mangga' (albeit spelled with an extra 'G') ... see the similarities? I couldn't fathom why they even dedicated a whole channel on Astro for mangoes ... LOL!

Well, now that you all know what a real doofus I can be, I found out, from my son to be exact that Manga relates to the some Japanese form of animation or comics or something along those lines. When I asked him to elaborate more, he gave me this 'there is no hope for you look' and told me to go watch channel 715! The cheek of that boy ... LOL!

Anyway, for those of you in the know, here is something you can look out for on the 11th and 12th of June cos Bleach the Movie would be released and all you Manga fanatics out there should be more than happy.

I've heard some of you have your own Manga names. Maybe I should get one for myself so I won't be so left behind with the times. And being a handsome, macho and sometimes arrogant spaceman, I think Yuudai which means great hero would suit me just fine ... LOL! What do you think?