Stuck!

The day is going to be a really long one. That Nick fellows car is in the shop again and that's going to effect me also cos I'm going to be stuck in the office ... urrrmmm, us spaceman have to work regular jobs too you know. Times are bad. We have to make the most of things. And blasting Zorkian bugs don't pay all that much these days. It's something to do with the Zorkian exchange rate and all that ... Anyways, don't know how long that car is going to take to be fixed so until it's done, I'll just have to be sitting here blogging away ... LOL!

The good news is the weekend is almost upon us. I'm always the most happy when it's Friday :D I don't have anything planned for the weekend except catch the tail end of the Olympics and the closing ceremony which is expected to be spectacular again. I hear David Beckham will be there to make all those girls swoon over him. Then there's Leona Lewis too and I happen to like her songs so I'm looking forward to her performance, if any. Just hope the Chinese don't fake anymore fireworks scenes like what they did for the opening ...

Anyways, here's wishing you all a spectacular weekend. Oh man, I forgot, the F1 is on this weekend and I think it's going to clash with the Olympics closing ceremony. And it's a race I've been wanting to catch cos it's on the new Spanish street circuit. Decisions, decisions, decision ...