Spiff, Where Are You?

Deep booming voice from above (DBVFA): 'Hey Spiff, you moron, where are you?'

Spiff: 'Moron? Since when did Guardian angels call the people they're supposed to be looking after morons?'

DBVFA: 'You're an exception, Spiff. Besides I'm not in a good mood, so don't push it!'

Spiff: 'Ok, if you're going to be like that, then I'm getting on my rocket ship and heading out of here!'

*Sounds of rocket blasting off!*

DBVFA: 'Spiff! Spiff! Wait! Come back! You can't leave! You have an announcement to make .... Spiff! Darn that pesky little spaceman! Oh man, what have I gotten myself into? That bum is supposed to do this thing about People Locator Services and he's taken off on that rocket ship of his. What a touchy little spaceman.

Ok, let me see if I can do this instead. Urrmm, have you ever lost touch with someone, say your old high school sweetheart, maybe even aunt Hilda or maybe you're just a stalker and have this need to find someone? Well, this site called People Locator Service would be right down your alley.


They have a huge database full of public records that you could probably locate aunt Hilda in a matter of seconds. In fact it's so easy that all you need to do is simply inserts aunt Hilda's name and you'll get results instantaneously. You'll be able to find out her recent residency info and information on her phone number.


You'll also get a complete residency history, divorced and marriage records, age and birth records (now you can find out aunt Hilda's real age ... hehehe) and any arrest warrants that she may have. I'm not saying your aunt Hilda has any to begin with but you never know.


Anyway, go check out the site if you wanna know more cos I'm heading right there now to see if I can locate just where in tarnation that pesky Spiff has gone too. I'm sure with someone as annoying as him, the data they would have on him would span a few hundred pages!'