The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend ...

Those of you who know me and my diehard loyalty to Arsenal would also know how much I hate certain teams. I also don't normally post much football (that's soccer to you Americans ... hehehe ...) news here cos most of my readers (what little I have) are not really football fans.

But when your favourite team beat the team you hate the most, then sometimes there is an exception to that rule. Yes, my favourite footy team, Arsenal actually managed to beat Chelsea (which surprised me with the way they've been playing of late) and I'm totally thrilled by that fact.

Prior to Chelsea, I have always despised Manchester United (I know I'm going to get some flak from you MU fans but so be it) but of late, well for quite a while now, I've totally despised Chelsea more that MU that when MU plays with Chelsea I would support MU all the way. Blasphemy I know but the saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend sure rings true over here ... LOL!

I used to have no beef with Chelsea until they started being cocky, then again, all big teams are cocky but Chelsea were just arrogant and cocky at the same time. And I'm so glad that Arsenal beat them last night cos I know a few idiotic Chelsea fans which I will be calling up to gloat about later today ... hahaha ...

Oh, what a happy Monday this is for once :D

4 weird comments:

Mariuca said...

Oh lucky u don't hate Liverpool he he! ;)

Anonymous said...

Marzie - Liverpool ok la, I don't hate them so much yet! LOL!

Nessa said...

Just where did I put that baseball bat... somebody nak kena ni...

Anonymous said...

Nessa - Oh, you're an MU fan kan? LOL! But at least I don't hate MU as much as I hate Chelsea ... hehehe ...