The Spaceman And Santa Claus ...

It's just past midnight, Christmas is here, the folks sleeping, there's not a sound in the house. Even the rats are asleep. But not this spaceman. No way am I going to sleep. I'm going to wait in hiding and ambush that Santa Claus fellow and grab his bag of goodies.

Now, I know that's not a good thing to do but then, Santa and me are not exactly on good terms. Especially since last year I hijacked his sleigh and took Rudolf on a partying spree around town. He wasn't too pleased about that and he put me high on his naughty list. Actually I think I'm permanently on his naughty list ... hahaha ...

So this year, since I know he's going to leave me nothing but coal, well maybe not even coal, I'm going to grab his goodie bag full of presents and run the hell away from here ... muahahaha ... Well, they don't call me the mischievous Spaceman Spiff for nothing you know.

Ok, ok, it's not midnight and I'm not going to hijack Santa or anything. I'm actually online cos I need to post this little thing on cerebral palsy and then go and join in the merriment of Christmas. And since I'm online, I hope you're all having a blast of a time for Christmas :D

4 weird comments:

Rozella said...

Happy Post Christmas!!!! Hehehe So did ya get everything on yer uber expensive wish list? :P

Rozella said...

If Santa read this post kan he would so tarik everything balik! Hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Rozella - The kotak also never get la, Santa must really not like me ... LOL!

Anonymous said...

Rozella - Well, not if I kidnap the bum and sell him to the Zorkian bugs ... LOL!