Busy But Not Busy ... Go Figure!

Man, it's been a busy year so far ... well, not really but I've been busy enough that I don't really have time to sit and blog. And that's not a good sign. Even though my new job has been pretty good and I have loads of flexibility with the way I spend my working hours, it just doesn't involve me sitting in front of the PC all day like my previous job.

Most of the time I'm out following my boss doing stuff and we end sitting at restaurants and cafes drinking coffee all the time ... LOL! Not a bad life really :D And by the time I get home, I'm too lazy to switch on the computer and blog. When it comes to me, sleep always wins out compared to anything else ... hehehe ...

Just glancing at my Google reader is enough to frighten me cos you guys have so many updates that it's going to take me all weekend just to catch up on what's happening in your blogs. Slow down la, don't post so much la, give me some time to catch up a little ... hahaha ...

Overall, the year has been pretty decent. I've nothing major to complain about (for now) and hopefully it stays that way all year. The kids are back at school and things seem to be falling into the usual routine again. Now if only I could translate that into blogging daily again. For now, I'll just have to squeeze in a quick post here and there when I have the time :D

Here's wishing you all a great Wednesday, Tuesday to some of you from different time zones and on different planets :D

3 weird comments:

Mariuca said...

Thank you for your love and support, I have some scent-sational awards for you! Have a great weekend. :)

Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery

Anonymous said...

Hapi - Hey, you again :D Thanks for the add. Have a nice day :D

Anonymous said...

Marzie - Awards for me? Cool, my first awards for the year :D I'll come right over and grab them all ... hehehe ...