I Want This

I want Emila’s cute handmade dolly because I'm desperate to win stuff and it would make Mrs. Spiffy so happy if I won it for her :D And if winning it for the sake of love is not good enough, I don't know what is!

50 words exactly including this.

Update: Due to numerous complaints about me not having a picture of the prize, I have included it in the post! Now let me go hunt and zap all these people who have been complaining about my short and sweet (as Emila put it ... hehehe) post!

28 weird comments:

emilayusof said...

Hahaha short and sweet!! Thank you for posting up!

baincardin said...

waah..so fast laa u spiff! ^_^

booahboo said...

so short ponya? hehehhehee.. for the sake of love is always a good intention :) Bain.. u kasi cepat tulis jugo leee...

khemy said...

tak aci takder gambar...

Spiffy said...

Emila - I'm afraid it's just a tad too short la ... LOL!

Spiffy said...

Bain - Desperate ... LOL!

Spiffy said...

Annyboo - For the sake of love is a sure winner one ... right Emila? Right? RIGGGHHHTTTT! LOL!

Spiffy said...

Khemy - LOL! Nanti I add the gambar ... hahaha!

emilayusof said...

hahahahaha that is so cute!

Restnrileks said...

aha, spiffy,

Go go go. I hope you win that cute handmade Dolly. :D

Spiffy said...

Emila - Hehehe ... have to add the pix la, nanti ada orang start demonstration susah oooo ... LOL!

Spiffy said...

Rizal - Thanks. I hope I win too ... hehehe ...

TH said...

wah nice I like this picture haha. . how you do it?

TH said...

oh ya wan ask how ah kid don wan go school.. got such experience or not with your kid..

Spiffy said...

TH - LOL! Thanks TH ... it was done out of peer pressure ... hahaha!

Spiffy said...

TH - The strange thing is my son is eager to go to school la. He evens want to be sent early some more ... LOL!

Nessa said...

see my shiny and sharp fingernails?? *evil grin*

You zap me and we'll see wat happens to your biuuutiful face... muahahaharr

Spiffy said...

Nessa - Aiyooo, I forgot about those shiny sharp nails la ... LOL!

*runs and hides*

marvicn.com said...

so sweet and cute the picture...hahaha..and the slogan too..didnt know that Spiffy can be romantic too..wakkakaa

Spiffy said...

Marvic - LOL! Sssshhhhhhh, don't let people know, nanti hancur my macho image ... LOL!

Anonymous said...

That's one really cute dolly.

Mariuca said...

Hi Nick, I couldn leave comment at AG dunno why, ur comment box MIA...refreshed 5 times still MIA...

Mariuca said...

Aiyo when is the closing date? I haven joined la this one, so many things to do so little time...;)

Mariuca said...

I have a feeling SPiffy will win this one.. love ur entry! :)

Spiffy said...

Mei Teng - It is! It is! And I MUST win it :D

Spiffy said...

Marzie - You can't? Alamak, how come ah? I just checked and it seems ok. Maybe the server la ... Sometimes I can't get into your comment system too, takes ages to load ... Thanks for the heads up though :D

Spiffy said...

Marzie - I think still got time la, go and try la, you might win but if you do I'll be a sad spaceman ... sob, sob, sob ... LOL! Just kidding, go on and take part fast :D

Spiffy said...

Marzie - You do? Well, I hope Spiffy wins too la ... LOL!