Sunshine On My Shoulders ...

Aiyooo, the weather is killing me! It's so hot out there that I'm literally melting away. Just walking outside the house is enough to give me heat stroke! I wonder how those contractors out there actually work through the blazing heat.

I know I can never be a contractor that works out in the sun all day cos I'd probably dry up and look like a shrunken prune by lunchtime ... LOL! It did rain this evening while I was on the way back from an appointment but by the time I reached my house the rain had subsided. In fact I don't think the rain even reached my house.

I don't know know how long I'm going to be able to stand this heat, maybe I should go hang out at some entertainment centers where they have air-conditioning and wait for the sun to go down where it's a little bit cooler. Then again, maybe I should go wash my car cos it always rains when I wash my car and god knows I haven't washed my car in ages!

2 weird comments:

emilayusof said...

spiffy, my son hangs out in the fridge!!! hehe not exactly in the fridge la but he opens the door and nicely sit in front of it!

Spiffy said...

Emila - Aiyoo, that's great idea cos I feel like doing that too ... LOL!