Help Needed!

There are some people who are really a bunch of unscrupulous people. You do some work for them and a good job even but what happens? Just when it comes to being paid, they go and suspend your account! I hate people like these.

And I was a fool enough to patiently do work for them on my other blog. I don't want to mention about them here so, please feel free to head over to my Dream Themes blog and read all about them. I just don't want what happened to me to happen to anyone else.

I've taken it upon myself to go on a crusade to bring them doom and gloom and I do hope you guys could help me. If you have a twitter account or even facebook, please highlight what a bunch of thieving morons they are so others won't fall into their trap.

Thanks a bunch in advance for your help :D