The Countdown

Three days to go and I'll be on some beach sipping pina colada's and watching the chicks ... urrrmmmm ... ducks go by ... LOL!

Yes, that's how long before I head out of this crazy city for some much need rest and recreation. The accommodations are all booked, the plans are all made and now it's just counting down the days :D

I'm really looking forward to the vacation. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures just to make you jealous, in fact I'll even take pictures and post them immediately through my super duper high tech fancy schmancy HTC phone ... hahahaha!

2 weird comments:

booahboo said...

u mean there's chicken and ducklings on the beach?? which beach u going la? hehehhehee :p

Spiffy said...

Anny - Aiyaaa, of cos got one la ... LOL! Got goats and cows too la ... hahaha!

We'd probably be hanging out in the swimming pool more than the beach.