I Need Some Travel Incentives!

I think I'm in need of a really good long holiday pretty soon. I'm mentally and physically drained at the moment. Between my work and my running, I hardly get enough rest these days to get a proper recharge of my batteries. If you could view my life like the computer game called the Sims, you'd see that all my bars at the bottom of the game console would all be hovering in the orange and reds!

Of course, if you have never played the Sims before then you'd probably not have an inkling to what I'm talking about ... LOL! What I really need right now is some great travel incentives, something that would take care of all my travel needs without me having to lift a finger.

All I want to do is just pack my bags and go for that holiday knowing every other detail is all arranged and ready for me. Know of any good places?