Religion Is Expensive

Gee, Sunday school these days can be really expensive. Mrs. Spiff and me attended a Sunday school briefing for parents (yes, there is such a thing these days as a Sunday school briefing) today and we found out we need to pay to some big money for certain initiations (nothing to do with the occultism ya ... LOL!) into Catholicism for one of the boys.

Gee, I really don't remember my parents having to pay such huge sums back was I was attending Catechism. I suppose things are not cheap these days and how I wish they actually incorporated Catechism classes in schools like before. I suppose with the way the Government thinks, having Catechism as a subject in school for Catholics is like asking for peace on earth.

Looks like I'm going to start earning more money starting with some acne treatment reviews that I need to do.