Por Favor?

I've been on a Star Trek: Voyager series downloading spree. I'm a huge fan of all the Star Trek franchise and have recently started downloading a couple of episodes a day. Even with my high speed broadband connection, these downloads take a heck of a lot of time but of course it would take centuries if we were still in the dark ages of dial-up ... hahaha!

The thing is, sometimes you really need to check properly before downloading these episodes for hours to be sure they're actually in English and not dubbed to Spanish which is what happened to me.

Imagine my surprise, after downloading and gleefully waiting to watch it, only to see them speaking in Spanish! LOL! What a waste of bandwidth and time. At least I know better now. Oh by the way, if any of you know any best video download websites to download more Star Trek series, please do let me know, ya :D