Now You See It, Now You Don't!

You know that feeling when you don't want something, you can find loads of them all over the place but then the moment you start wanting it, it tends to disappear and you can't find a single one at all no matter how hard you try to look for it?

Well, it just happened to me. I just had an enquiry for the office from a client looking for crowd control equipment for an event. You know the kind of barricades that with a velvet rope attached to it. The kind that you find in bank queues, concerts and stuff?

Well, I know I've seen loads of places selling that stuff but now that I need it, for the life of me, I can't seem to find a single one! This always happens, when you need it the most, you will never find it but once the need is gone, it'll just like pop out of nowhere right in from of you.

Sigghhh ... this looks like a long day.