Enjoying My Boredom

It's a drab day in the office today. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. It's not always that I get days like these. Sometimes a little boredom at work goes a long way.

Since the Ramadan started work has slowed down considerably. It's always like that at this time of the month. This week looks set to be a pretty free week, work wise that is. I'm going to enjoy the week since I know for a fact that I'll be tied up with a few installations for a client the entire of the next week.

The weather these days are also pretty nice, with rains now and then which keeps the place cool. I remember the past few months when it was simply hot, hot, hot and even more hot. Though the evening rains do interrupt my runs, I still prefer the rains anytime to hot weather. At least you can run in the rain and won't tire out as much as running in blistering heat conditions.

Ok, that's all from me for now. I want to enjoy my week of boredom :D