Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All The Way ...

It's that time of year again, when the snow falls and that jolly old fat man (who seriously needs to work out badly) comes around around again trying to squeeze his fat butt down people's chimneys, which for the life of me can't figure out how he does it.

Actually in this day and age, I'm surprised somebody hasn't already shot the poor fat guy for trespassing. Ok, I should really stop calling Santa a fat guy or I'll be staring at lumps of coals in my compression socks this year for Christmas!

Christmas is in three days time and I really don't know what happened to the rest of the year. It's like I fell into a time warp or something. I really gotta pay attention to what happens around me more often cos I can't really remember what U did the entire year. Even this best yamaha flute at Musicians Friend words seem like total gibberish to me.