How Cool Can Your Bedding Be?

Just a few minutes ago my wife called me and said we need to get some new sheets for Christmas and I'm inclined to agree with her. I'm getting a little bored with the sheets that we currently have. Even the boys are going to need some new sheets.

The last time we bought some new sheets was about 4 months or so ago. We got this real good deal for some nice 100% cotton sheets (that's only kind my wife likes) and when we got opened it at home, though it was 100% cotton, it was a little on the rough side. Wife said it had to do with the thread count or something along those lines, what do I know about bedding stuff? LOL!

But the thing is, they have some pretty drab designs out there. I'm looking at something that will add a totally new dimension to bedding. Something that will showcase both wifey's and my character and I don't think we'll be able to find it out there in the stores.


That is why I was excited when wifey told me to check out this site offering some pretty Cool Bedding solutions. She said it was just what we were looking for. So, I check out the site called VisionBedding.com and she was right. Along with the many many cool and amazing designs for your bedding and pillows that they have on offer, you can also create your own custom bedding designs by turning your digital photos into a personlized bedding set! Something that suits your character and style, something that befits your personality.

The possibilities to creating a bedroom totally unique is simply endless. That is why this year I'm going to create something out of this world for both the boys and our bedroom and make sure we have the coolest bedding set in the whole neighborhood :) And I know VisionBedding.com is going to help me turn that dream into an reality.