Nothing But Dreams ...

The other day I wrote about my dream road trip. A dream because I know I'll never be able to afford it, that's for sure. And truthfully I can't stop thinking about it. I mean, it would really be a cool idea to travel through Europe by a car.

Europe has always fascinated me with it's culture and heritage and not forgetting it's delicious and mouth watering food :) Yes, yes, I love food too ... LOL! Sometimes I wonder why I wasn't born in some European country. And god, in my next life (depending if there is such thing as reincarnation), I want to be born in some nice European countryside, ok? And I don't mean as a cow, k? LOL!

I don't have anything about being born here, where else can we find food at 3.00am in the morning anywhere else in the world if you're hungry but here at home. It's just that I've always been fascinated by Europe. I especially love all those small little country side villages with their small, friendly and quaint community where everyone knows everyone. You know the kinds of small towns I'm talking about right? The ones with the flowing country side, beautiful fishing lakes, etc,etc ...


There are also a lot of other places in Europe that I'd love to see, which so far I've only read about or just seen on TV, such as the Sistene Chapel, the Vatican and the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, the Piazza San Marco, St Marks Basilica, the Leornado da Vinci Museum, just to name a few. So many places to visit, so little money ... LOL!

Well, if I ever do find the money to go visit all these beautiful places, I'm sure I can find loads of accommodation to stay in. I'll probably do an online search on Italy hotels, Rome hotels, Venice hotels, Milan hotels and find the best deals possible. Hmm, better yet, maybe I'll go ask my mom if we do have any relatives living in Europe that I can stay with, that would save me loads of cash :D