Alone! I'm Free And All Alone ...

Ah, it's so nice and quite here in the office this early Tuesday morning. I'm the only one in at the moment and I know most of them will be coming in late today so I'll have the office to myself for a few hours. Yahoo! No one coming and bugging me while I blog hop, no one coming and asking me silly question about this or that. Such bliss :D I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

I don't know why everyone is coming in late today but I don't really care. I'm sure they've got some stuff to do or something. I'm normally the first one in the office everyday. I always try to make it a point to come in early. I like to be punctual for anything that I do. Even when it comes to my appointments I'm always at the minimum 15 minutes early. I don't like to have my clients wait for me.

I officially start work at 9.00am but I'm normally in by 8.10am. I like the peace and quiet I normally get until everyone comes into the office around 9.00am or so. Besides getting in early gives me the chance to look over what I have to do for the day and of course blog hop a little ... LOL! Besides I live quite near my office, just about a 5 minute drive or so. No need to battle with the early morning traffic on the roads.

I have a pretty easy schedule today so that's a good thing. I just have a few stuff to do but that's a little later in the day so I can just sit in and enjoy this peace until someone finally comes in. I wish everyday was like this ... hehehe ... But then if it was, I'd probably not be able to work cos I'll be blogging all day ... LOL!

I think I'll go check out what assignments are waiting for me. I know I have a few, so I'd best get them done while I have the free time to do it. Who knows, my day may just become busy later. I might even get a call from Space command telling me I have some inter-planetary plundering to do or something ... LOL! Ok, folks, I'm going to check on your blogs now and see if any of you have any new postings or not. I hope you do cos I'm in the mood for some good reading :)

2 weird comments:

DiamondsSaphire said...

I love my alone time! I think that is why I get up so freakin early!

Anonymous said...

Diamond - I love my alone time too but I can;t get up so freaking early ... LOL! I guess I love my sleep more too ... hehehe ...