I'm Being Interviewed ...

I just got tagged by Nessa of Mumblings, who has a new header by the way, pretty groovy too I must say :) Anyway, this is probably my last tag for this year unless of course someone else goes and tags me by tomorrow ... LOL!

This meme is about doing an interview with me. Wow, is that cool or what? Nobody has interviewed me before and this sure feels like fun. Makes me feel like I'm on the night show with David Letterman or something ... LOL! Ok now on to what this meme really is. Hmmm, let's see ... the instructions are as follows.

Instructions: -
Remove 1 question below and add in your very own personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 (oh my god, eight people?) people, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. So whoever I tag, please, please, please give me some face and answer all the questions, k? LOL!
  • At what age do you wish to marry? Who knows, us spaceman types can never be certain about stuff like that ... LOL!
  • If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why? Nessa, cos she thinks I'm quirky and funny (poor girl must be suffering from mental delusions ... LOL), Adrian my best buddy so I can bore him with my non-stop chatter and urmmm, does Jennifer Garner have a blog?
  • Where is the place that you want to go the most? Right now I have no idea. Ask me tomorrow!
  • If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be? Be supreme ruler of Earth!
  • What's the best compliment you've ever received? That I'm funny! Gosh, people get your heads checked ... LOL!
  • What are you afraid to lose the most? Hmmmm, my super trusty ray gun!
  • If you win $1 million, what would you do? Buy my own island!
  • If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar? Hmmm, I shall not answer that on grounds that it may incriminate me!
  • List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. Nessa is warm hearted and often times a funny little girl with a sense of humor :D
  • If you could go back in time, would you like to change something in your life? What would it be? Whoa, now that is too deep to even fathom, but I would find out tomorrows lottery draw results so I could win big time!
  • Which type of person do you hate most? Liars and inconsiderate idiots!
  • What is your ambition? Be supreme ruler of the planet Earth!
  • What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad? I have no idea ...
  • Have you ever been betrayed? Have you forgiven that person? Nope, not that I can recall.
  • What do you think is the most important thing in your life? My trusty super duper ray gun?
  • Are you a shopaholic or no? No, definitely not, well, urmmm, ok, maybe when it comes to gadgets!
  • Which actress or actors you would like to be? Clive Owen, now that is one cool dude oh and Mat Sentul too ...LOL!
  • It would be 2008 in a few days, do you have a new year's resolution? Oh, loads of 'em that I don't intend to keep at all ... LOL!
  • Do you have any plans for tomorrow? Yeah, work!
  • My Question: Do you think men should do household chores? Yeah, if he knows whats good for him! LOL!
I tag the following bloggers:-

Diamond ~ Adrian ~ Menopause Princess ~ Deana ~ Lena

** I'm only tagging 5 people so there's 3 slots left, feel free to take it up and join in the fun.


2 weird comments:

DiamondsSaphire said...

Hey Spaceman thanks for the tag! What did Santa bring you for Christmas??

Anonymous said...

Diamond - you're more than welcome, when it comes to tags and memes you, Nessa and MP are the first 3 victims ... urrmmm ... I mean bloggers on my mind ... LOL!

Oh, I got some pretty decent stuff for Christmas but that fat dude in a red suit didn't really bring me that BMW and dancing girls I ordered ... and I was really good all year, well almost good! LOL!