Lapsed Policies ...

I was going through my personal files today and I discovered that I have some insurance policies from long ago that have lapsed for so long now. I've totally forgotten that I ever signed up for those. I wonder if it's of any value now.

'Yeah, right Spiff, like as if it's of any value anymore!'

Actually come to think of it, I need to do an inventory of all my insurance policies and see if they're all still active. I do have some that auto deducts from my bank and stuff but I know I've changed banks and I'm not really sure if I informed the insurance companies.

I guess if I didn't, then I'm probably gonna have to take out some new insurance policies. But that's something I really hate doing cos then I'll have to call for an agent to get some Insurance Quotes and I'm not really too fond of them (no offense to all you insurance agents, ya). But maybe, just maybe I can avoid all that by getting online and looking for an Online Insurance Policy and apply for it online. I suppose that would be the best alternative. I'm sure I'll be able to find something that will give me an inkling of Insurance Plans Pros and Cons.

Ok, I'd better get down to checking out all my existing policies and see which ones are still serviceable. Hopefully I can still use some of them at least ... hehehe ...