The End Of The World!

I think it's going to rain like crazy or the world is going to end cos I hear what I presume to be either thunder or explosions out there. I can't really be sure cos my 'lovely room' here in the office doesn't have a window for me to look and find out! I'm just hearing this laud booming sounds in the distance and while I can always walk downstairs and find out, I'm just too plain lazy. If it's going to rain elephants and dinosaurs, that would be a good thing cos it's been bloody hot out there the past two days. And if the world is going to be ending anytime soon, then so be it, but they'd better have internet connection either in heaven or in hell for me to continue blogging ... LOL!

Actually come to think of it, I'm probably destined for hell. I wonder if I could like maybe run for president or whatever that Lucifer guys position is down there. I bet I'd make a great ruler in hell ... LOL! But with my luck they'll probably kick me out of hell! Oh, what do you know, the world isn't going to end after all cos I can hear rain out there. Drats and I was so looking to use the end of the world as an excuse for not coming to work on Monday :D

As you guys can probably tell from the fact that I'm actually writing loads of rubbish here that I'm damn free and you know what? I am damn free right now! I have finished all my work for the day and while I still do have quite a bit more, I'm taking it home to work on it over the weekend. It's about 4pm Friday evening in these parts of the world and I'm just waiting for work to be over. I'm enjoying every bit of going home early cos after the upcoming Chinese New Year in February I foresee a lot of overtime and late nighters. So might as well enjoy while I can, right?

Whoa, it sounds like it's really pouring giraffes and bug eyed Zorkians out there.The thing is, my office area is prone to flash floods when it rains this heavily and getting to my car later is also going to be a huge problem! I suppose I'm going to just have to run in the rain and hopefully get to my car before I'm soaked silly. Its not going to do my shoes much good though. Maybe I could put on that pair of sexy boots I saw lying somewhere in my office. It looks waterproof. The again, there's still two whole hours to go and the rain just might stop :D

4 weird comments:

Mariuca said...

Allo Spiff! How's the weather over at ur planet? :)

Yes, it's time for another tag and I just tagged u with a must-not-miss meme, come see later k! Happy weekend!

http://mariuca.blogspot.com/2008/01/big-bang-world-record-meme.html

Anonymous said...

Marzie - The weathers kind of hot la. I thot by coming to earth it would be cooler, but no such luck. It's just as hot here ... LOL!

I'll be dropping by pretty soon to check the tag out. Thanks for tagging me by the way :D

Diamond said...

Hey there almighty king of Zork - you've been tagged!

Anonymous said...

Diamond - Cool, more tags :) hehehe ... coming over to check it out ...