Mowing In The 21st Century ...

You know, being a spaceman isn't easy these days especially here on Earth. There's loads of those normal everyday things to do like go grocery shopping, household chores, work and even mow the lawn! God, and it's all tough work. Back on planet Zork, I was the all time ruler supreme, The great Spiff, the Spaceman, whom everyone feared. The mere mention of my name would send shivers down those bug eyed Zorkians spines and no one dared to question my rule!

But alas, here on planet earth, I don't wield such powers. Here on this miserable planet I actually have to do stuff, can you believe that? Me, the all time supreme higher intelligent being. Take for example, just the other day Mrs. Spiff called out to me and said:

'Honey, isn't it about time you mowed the lawn outside? It's beginning to look like a mini jungle out there!'

Mow the lawn? Do you mean I have to go out there and subject myslef to mowing the lawn like some common earthling? Oh, come on honey! You can't embarrass me like that. But then, with Mrs. Spiff, there is just no arguing with her ... LOL! So, if I'm going to actually have to mow the lawn, I might as well do it in style and after some consulting with my high tech fancy schmancy super computer I learned of this great site Bamabots.com selling Robomowers and LawnBotts.

Now just what in tarnations is a Robomower and a Lawnbott? Well, to you simple brained humans, nothing much really but to us higher evolved Spacemen, it's heaven on earth ... LOL! Bamabots sells automatic mowing machines. The kind were you don't have to do anything at all, just programme the machines and they'll do all the mowing for you while you sit back under the mango tree sipping away on some iced cold lemonade. Now, ain't that cool?


Well, Bamabots sells two kinds of these automated mowers. One is the Robomower which is basically the hottest selling automatic lawnmower in North America. This Robomower is equivalent to a traditional 5.5hp gas mower and it has a 360 degree bumper sensor coupled with a front lift sensor for maximum safety.

The other kind of automatic lawnmower they offer is called the Lawnbott that comes with standard rain and wet grass sensors and is capable of mowing up to twice a day, 7 days a week. The electric motors that are found in the Lawnbott are pretty compact giving it excellent maneuverability in very tight places.

Now that is what I would call one pretty cool gadget that is just perfect for someone like me. I don't have to get my hands all dirty doing a menial labor job like mowing the lawn when I can just let the Robomower (what a cool name too) do all the dirty work for me. I think I'm going to enjoy mowing the grass from now on ... LOL!

2 weird comments:

Nessa said...

Whoa! Sounds like a cool lawnmower. I want one too.. hehe

That'll be my X'mas wishlist for this year :D

Anonymous said...

Nessa - it is cool, I want at least 2 of those so I can actually make a racing game out of mowing the lawn ... LOL!

Maybe by Christmas they'll have much more sleeker models ... LOL!