Short Answer Meme ...

I actually stole this tag from that lowlife Nick .. hehehe ... He was tagged by Chegu Carol to do this urrmmm, answer the questions in the shortest possible way (what a weird name for a tag ... LOL). And seeing as how that fool Nick is going to take his own sweet time doing this tag, I thought I'd hijack it and do it for here and post it here. I hope you don't mind ya, Chegu and besides, I so desperately need an in between post and my mind is not working too well today ... hehehe ...

So, let me get started on this tag :) Gosh, it's raining out there. Damn, my car is in the shop and I don't know how I'm going to get to it later if the rain doesn't stop!

Favourites
Colour - Green
Food - Western
Movie - Shawshank Redemption
Sport - Running
Day - Friday (Cos the next day is a Saturday ... woohoo ...)
Season - Errmm, since we only have one season all year round here, I can't really say.
Ice Cream - The Chocolate Ones

First
Crush - Urrmmm, Olivia Newton-John
Movie - Jaws
Music - New wave

Last
Drink - Indocafe 3 in 1 coffee
Car Ride - A taxi from my mechanics place
Phone Call - My darling wife :)
CD Played - Urrm, can't really remember
Gone out with good friends - Dec 2007
Broken A Law - This morning, went through a red light.
Arrested - I should hope not! LOL!

Ok, there, that was easy :) Now I'm supposed to tag 5 people but since I stole this from Nick, I don't feel it would be right to tag anyone. If you think this is a fun meme and would like to try it, then by all means, please do it :)