Yawnnnn ...

Do you have problems sleeping? Do you like toss and turn in bed like a fish being fried every night? Do you take hours before you fall asleep? Well, if you do, I feel your pain cos I have no such problems ... LOL! When it comes to sleeping, it doesn't really matter, where, when or how, all I need is just a tiny place to lay my head and I'll be in dreamland in a heatbeat :)

But if you're one of those people who has suffered through endless nights of staring at your ceiling fan trying your best to sleep but it somehow eludes you, then fret not cos I got the perfect solution for you. I know of a site that offers insomnia help to cure you of you restless night with just a CD. This CD contains an up-to-date, music-backed binaural beat recording that begins at begins at 14Hz and goes down to an amazingly relaxing 0.9Hz. All you need to do is listen to it. It has been strategically designed, using all the latest scientific research, to take you from being wide awake to sound asleep and I'll bet you would never reach the end of the CD cos you'd be fast asleep by then ... LOL!

Anyway, if you don't believe me, then check the site out at http://www.sleep-deprivation-cd.com/ for yourself and you'll know what I'm talking about. As for me, if I ever do have sleeping problems, god forbid, I'll know where to look :)