The Gift.

My other best buddy is having his baby's baptism tomorrow followed by a lunch reception at one of the hotels in the city. And right now I'm having a tough time figuring out what to get for him. Yes, I know it's tomorrow but he only informed me on Wednesday so you can't blame me for leaving it to the last minute like I always do.

Mrs. Spiff and me went out during lunch to one of the nearby malls to see if we could get something and we did see a few baby stuff but they were all kinda sub standard things that we ended up not getting anything. I mean if it was for some not very close friend or anything, then I wouldn't really care much about the quality. But this is one of my best buddies so a little more effort and quality is needed ... hehehe ...

Well, we're going to another mall to see if we can find something by tonight. Actually we MUST find something by tonight cos we don't have time tomorrow. The baptism is around 12.00pm and then the lunch and that doesn't leave us much time to do any shopping for gifts tomorrow. So, I'd better find something nice later today or I'm doomed!

On top of that I have this piece that I need to work on. How I'm going to figure out what to write for something called Hilton Head rental, I have absolutely no idea. One step at a time Spiff, one step at a time ... Hope you all have a great weekend. And my days as a boss is coming to end on Monday cos my boss will be back ... horayyyy, don't need to be responsible anymore :)

2 weird comments:

Rozella said...

So cute!!! I love babies, but I don't think I would actually have one myself. There goes JC's dream of being my baby daddy! Hahahaha :P

Did you find anything good yet?

Anonymous said...

Rozella - LOL! I'll bet JC is going to be devastated!

Yeah, Mrs. Spiff and finally got a decent gift at the 11th hour ... I hate looking for gifts though.