How Old Am I?

I was filling out an application form this morning and when it came to the age section I had to stop and think for awhile. Now, while I'm 41 years old in true fact but sometimes I do behave like a 10 year old ... LOL! Even Mrs. Spiff thinks I act too childish at times.

But then I love being a child. Don't get me wrong, I can be serious if I have to but I'd rather behave like a kid all the time. After all kids don't have no worries right? That's why when I came across this little quiz about 'what age do you act?', I had to just try it out and here's what age I supposedly act, which is sort of true in a way ... LOL!


You Act Like You Are 26 Years Old


You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.


You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.

The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.
.

2 weird comments:

Anonymous said...

as i was reading your post...i suddenly realise, gosh, i am THIS OLD already!

and yet, many times, like you, i behave like a 8 years old, especially when my son is around...

Anonymous said...

KM - LOL! I guess when it comes down to it, we're all still kids at heart.