Space, The Final Frontier, Desktop Space That Is ...

I've always wanted one of those super cool and thin LCD flat panel monitors for myself. Right now, I have this huge bulky 17" monitor and they take up quite a bit of space on my table leaving me with hardly any real estate space to do anything else.

Besides it doesn't speak well for a macho and high tech spaceman like me to be owning a huge old fashioned bulky monitor, right? But then, those LCD flat panel monitors can be pretty steep in price. But they're so sleek, thin and lightweight that I could spend hours sitting at my desk and surfing the night away ... hehehe ...

Imagine the amount of real estate space I'd have on my desk. I could even get one of those computer monitor arm thingy's and mount the LCD flat panel monitor on it for even better space utilization. And I know that Ergoware.com offers a pretty wide range of mounting options, accessories and various finishes to chose from that would match almost all kinds of working environments.

In fact, it would make me feel so much more comfortable during my game, urrmm, work sessions ... hehehe ... Anyways, if you're looking for decent, affordable and reliable monitor arms, then go check them out. my favourite is the Ergo-Comfort flat panel monitor arm model :D

2 weird comments:

WaterLearner said...

Oh my! Why does this whole post sound exactly like what my husband would say!

Anonymous said...

Waterlearner - LOL! It does? Guess all men think alike at time ... hehehe ...