An Eye For An Eye ...


Ok, I know for a fact that bum Nick stole a tag that was meant for me so I'm going to do the same thing to him and steal this tag that was meant for him! Serves the bum right. It's a good thing I didn't go and blast him to Timbuktoo and back with my ray gun.

In fact, this isn't even a tag I stole. It's an award given to him by Molly, a recent new blogging friend of his. Darn, that bum gets more visitors than I do. The award that he got was called 'I'm a daily blogger' and yeah, that bum is a daily blogger. I don't think he can go one day without visiting his beloved blog! LOL!

Anyway, on his behalf, I'd like to thank Molly for the recognition she has given him as a daily blogger. I don't even think he remembers receiving the award so I'm sure he won't miss it all that much. Besides, I seriously and desperately need an in-between post right now ... LOL!

In fact I still need one more so after posting this, I need to go steal, urrrmmm, I mean find more tags or awards. and if you do feel the need to tag anyone, tag me please! I promise I'll do them right away ... hehehe ...

Anyway, I'm going to award this to the following people as well. Go on, enjoy your daily blogger awards cos I know you guys at least check your blogs once a day, minimum ... hehehe ...

Blur Ting ~ Nessa ~ Jen ~ Shemah ~ Carol

Oh, and you can get the actual award image from Molly's blog :)
.

8 weird comments:

Blur Ting said...

hey Thanks Nick or Spiff...
I like your graphics. Very nice!!
I would give the award to you too :-)

Anonymous said...

BT - You're welcome. And thank you for the award again ... hehehe ...

JenJen's Place said...

AWW!~ SHUCKS SPIFF,
Thanks! *BLUSH*

molly said...

Ops! ops! Nick! stop bullying Spiff! Just go get one more from my blog!

Anonymous said...

Jen - You're welcome :D

Anonymous said...

Molly - Really I can take more awards from your blog? LOL! Gee thanks ... hehehe ...

carolchs said...

Hey...I think this is my FIRST comment here for you Spiff The Spaceman...LOL!

Thank you for the tag and I gladly accepted it cos I confess, there is never a day that I don't check my blog. Well, except if im outstation and no internet connection can be found.

Thanks again Nick..oops! Spiff! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Carol - I do believe this is your first comment here :D Welcome to Spiff, The Spaceman.

You're welcome for the award. I knew you were one of those that checked your blogs regularly ... hehehe ...