I'm In Love With A Vacuum Cleaner!

You know I can't get enough of the Dirt Devil cordless vacuum cleaner that I wrote about in one of my posts. After writing that post, I went and did a little research on it cos I was really intrigued by it.

Besides I need a new vacuum cleaner anyway. The one that I have is on the verge of giving up on life. The darn cable can't be reeled in and it doesn't suck as well as it used to. I don't blame it cos I've had that vacuum cleaner for quite a while now. It's really time to get a new one.

And the Dirt Devil seems to be the perfect replacement for it. Not only is it cool and sleek looking, just like my rocket ship but it's also cordless. Now that is a real big plus point for me. I hate having to fight with the wires and searching for power outlets to plug in the conventional type of vacuums. And sometimes I even need an extension, especially when I'm outside vacuuming the insides of my car, urrmm, I mean rocket ship.

With the cordless one not only will I not have to find my extension cables just to get it to reach all the way out but it's also going to save me some mighty expensive electricity bills. That's cos this sleek mean sucking machine uses 70% less energy and has earned the Energy Star as the first cordless cleaning technology around town. Now if that isn't cool, I don't know what is. Well, maybe after my rocket ship, that is ... LOL!

And it comes in both the hand or stick version at a very affordable price of $104.98 for both! If that isn't a good offer once again, I don't know what is. All I know is I'm definitely going to get me at least one of it for now. As far as I'm concerned nothing beats an AccuCharge Cordless Vacuum Cleaner!

5238dd240x180public