No Idea For A Title ...

Darn, I can't find anymore tags or meme's. I know I have a few but I can't remember who tagged me already. I should really write them down so I won't forget and it'll be easy to find when I need them at times like this. The good thing about getting so many assignments is the money. The bad thing is having to figure out what to write as an in-between post.

I may be a big mouth and have tons of stories to tell but sometimes even big mouths like me go brain dead ... hehehe ... Imagine, everytime I do an assignment, I have to think of atleast two more personal posts and I don't really like posting just for the sake of posting. I like my posts to be relevant with at least something that my life.

But sometimes I just have no choice cos there really is only so much I can talk about myself. Besides that Nick fellow is in charge of the blabbering department. Us macho and good looking spacemen don't gossip all that much. Well, maybe that once or twice in that laid back sleazy bar of Zorktown ... hehehe ...

Woohoo, it's raining out there. I'm so going to enjoy this. I love the rain especially when it's been such a blistering day out there. There's even thunder. Cool! My only worry is the reception might just get buggy cos I'm using a wireless broadband connect here in the office. In fact I'm using the same wireless connection at home too and I know Mrs. Spiff won't be online, especially when there's thunder and lightning.

We have this rule to not surf when it's raining too heavy and when there's thunder and lightning. We'd rather be safe than sorry. Anyway, that's all from me for now. I'm going to log off and make myself a nice steaming cup of hot coffee and enjoy this wonderful weather :D

6 weird comments:

fie the elf said...

hey calvin

fie the elf said...

wheres hobbes

Constance Chan said...

i get my inspiration from my girls most of the time, but there are times when i am just blank. and i really need to fill an in between post too.

Anonymous said...

Fie The Elf - Howdy Fie ... mighty good of you to drop by over here :D

Anonymous said...

Fie The Elf - Hobbes? Urmmm, probably whipping up a tuna sandwich somewhere ... LOL!

Anonymous said...

Constance - LOL! Don't we all. I'm normally full of things to write buy yesterday was a pretty weird day and the mind just refused to help out!