Money, Money, Money ...

I'm really bad at handling my own finances and after taking this quiz I found at Bills IQ, I know for a fact I'm totally hopeless with my finances cos I scored a horrible score of 62% which is equivalent to a D! Thank god I have Mrs. Spiff taking care of the finances for me!

There was a time in life where I would have never worried or even bothered about things like Debt consolidation or even getting some Debt relief. I always thought I could manage my expenses somehow and things would sort themselves out of their own. And Debt help was the last thing on my mind but not anymore.

There was a time in life a couple of years ago when I went through a bad patch career wise and was retrenched from my job. That period of inactivity put a huge strain on my finances. By the time it took me to look for a new job, my Credit card debt piled up so high that I really couldn't see a solution in the near future.

I didn't have anyone to turn to and didn't know what exactly to do to put me in the green again. It also took a huge toll on my emotional well being, perpetually worried about how to make ends meet and provide for the family. Thank god, I had Mrs. Spiff to lean on as my pillar of strength. She was the reason I clawed my way of out things and got myself on a better footing financially.

I suppose if there were such places as BillsIQ back then, I probably would have been able to handle things so much better. They offer a whole variety of debt relief tools and how-to-tips on getting back on your feet financially such as Credit counseling, how to avoid Bankruptcy and information on how to Consolidate debt that I'm sure I would have saved myself a lot of stress back then.

But I suppose after scoring a pathetic score of 62% I think I should be heading there again to see just how they can help me improve the current financial situation I'm in. I'm sure they have a few great suggestions and tips that will benefit me considerably.

4 weird comments:

Nessa said...

Whoaaa!! Look at those links! This one can go into the Guinness World record la :D

Anonymous said...

Nice blog theme! However, I think you ought to disclose that you got it from the "Calvin & Hobbes" comics so you don't risk getting sued.

Anonymous said...

Nessa - The things I do to earn a little extra income ... hehehe ... but you're right la, the amount of links here is probably some record la ... LOL!

Anonymous said...

Reg Fife - Thank you :D And welcome to my blog. Yeah, I guess you have a point there ...