I Was A Domestic Maid In My Previous Life ...

The week really flew by so blooming fast. One minute it was Monday and the next it's already Thursday. I'm not complaining mind you. I like the fact that it's Thursday cos tomorrow will be Friday and then you all know what day it is after that, right? It's my favourite time of the week. Saturdays! The day I can absolutely laze around at home and do practically nothing.

But then, I'm the kind who cannot sit still without doing anything for too long, well unless of course I'm sleeping la. That one I can do for hours and hours! LOL! I'd probably eventually end up cleaning the place or something. I've always been like that since young. If I'm not sleeping, I'm probably messing around with something or cleaning up the place.

I'm a cleanliness freak and dirty or untidy places irks the hell out of me. I've been like this ever since I can remember, even back to the times when I was a teeny weeny little lad. I can't stand seeing a place dirty for too long, be it in the office or at home. I think in my previous life I was probably a domestic maid and some of those tendencies still got stuck in me when god was handing out babies ... LOL!

Actually come to think of it, my room in the office is due for a little clean up too. I've been pretty busy the past two weeks that I've let the papers and visuals pile up and it's begining to look a little like Mount Sinai! Time to go spring clean my room now. Have a great Thursday folks.

4 weird comments:

Rozella said...

Hehehe Your post title would make a great book title! :P

Anonymous said...

Rozella - It would, huh? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Oh me too...I tend to do something when I'm totally free like watering the plants, tidy the wardrobe or cleaning the toilet eventhough I hope for weekend to come during the week day!

Anonymous said...

Dora - Cool, at least I'm not the only one who can't sit by idly ... I've been like that ever since I was a kid.