Never On A Sunday

You know what bugs me the most? It's when people in public places don't respect the space around you. There I was in church this morning waiting for the boys to finish their Sunday school classes and as usual after breakfast at the church cafeteria, Mrs. Spiff and me would head outside to the open waiting area and read the Sunday papers while waiting.

The waiting area has a couple of benches for all the parents to sit, chit-chat, gossip, read the papers, catch up on old times, whatever, while waiting. There sitting next to me is this lady who was fiddling with her cell phone. It didn't bother me at all until she turned on the music on her phone at let it blare loudly while doing god knows what on her cell.

Now, that really ticked me off, I don't want your silly annoying music being forced upon my ears. Get a headphone or one of those bluetooth headpiece devises and blast your music all you want but please don't have it playing loudly while there are people next to you. Come on, have a little respect for peoples space. On top of it, it was that annoying crazy frog tune and now it's stuck in my head and just won't go away.

Sometimes people really have no respect for each other. Another example would be people who just light up not bothering there are people like me who don't smoke and don't need to inhale your horribly unhealthy cigarette smoke that comes right from your god awfully stinking lungs! These people can really be such an inconsiderate bunch of morons!

Imagine, you're having a nice lunch in a restaurant and right next to you, this totally inconsiderate nincompoop decides to light up and ruin your lunch by happily smoking away not bothering about polluting the very air around him and totally ignoring the no smoking signs! It's a restaurant for goodness sake and there are children around. Both Mrs. Spiff and me don't smoke (never have, never will) and we can't stand the smell of smoke, but unfortunately my mom smokes and it gets on my nerves at times too ...

Sorry to be bitching on a Sunday but inconsiderate people irk me to the max! How would they like it if one day I put on a swimsuit and blatantly walk around in front of them? Ok, ok, I know that has no relevance to the topic but it sure felt good saying that ... LOL! Ok, enough of bitching for now. Happy Sunday folks :D

2 weird comments:

Rozella said...

I dare you to do the swimsuit thing! Hahaha

Anonymous said...

Rozella - LOL! You want me to get arrested or what?