Decisions, decisions, decisions ...

I'm actually torn between having to chose whether to watch Grey's Anatomy or the live telecast of the basketball match between Spain and the USA. They both air about the same time and unfortunately there is any repeats for Grey's Anatomy unlike basketball which I could always watch the repeat the next day. But then there really is nothing like watching it live! Decisions, decisions, decision ... siggghhh ...

It wouldn't have been a problem last week cos I only became a fan of basketball ever since I watched the US walk all over China in their first game of the Olympics basketball event and I've been catching all their games live so far. And they've been playing so pretty fancy basketball that has me captivated. Some of the moves they make defy gravity. Now I know why people like Kobe Bryant and LeBron James are paid the big bucks.

But then I'm a huge fan of Grey's too. Maybe I should just flip a blooming coin. That might make my decision that much easier. Will you look at the time. The 100m heats are about to start in 30 minutes and I need to grab a shower and get ready for it. I'm a track and field fan so I can't possibly miss that event :D Have a great weekend folk.

4 weird comments:

carolchs said...

get two TVs... :P

Anonymous said...

Carol, that is a great idea. Nanti I give you my bank account number, you kasi donate sikit money so I can buy another TV, ya? LOL!

carolchs said...

Coins can ah?? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Carol - Coins pun coin la Carol ... LOL! Sikit-sikit, lama-lama jadi bukit or so they say ... hehehe ...