Incoherent Ramblings ...

In regards to my earlier posting and seeing as how I really can't leave on a jet plane to Las Vegas to get away from it all, I did the next best thing possible. I started moving all my office furniture around. Well, the ones in my room anyway.

Sitting still and not doing anything when you're depressed makes me even more depressed and I seriously don't have the mood to blog too much, I decided that maybe moving furniture around might just be the tonic I need to get my mind off things.

Not that it really worked anyway except to make me break out in sweat ... LOL! I've been sitting in this same position for as long as I can remember and I've grown too familiar with the wall in front of me. It was time for a change of scenery so I moved everything around and now I need to get to know the wall on the opposite side of me better.

I hope the other wall doesn't get too jealous of this wall though ... hahaha ... But judging from the looks of this wall, maybe I should go back to my original seating position, somehow the scenery is much better! Ok, I'm starting to ramble on incoherently, I think it's time to stop and take my medication already!