Those Pesky Annoying Dead Of The Night Prank Calls!

There is was close to about 2.20 am (I know cos I woke up to take a leak) and the house was dead still seeing as how everyone was fast asleep. Just as I was about to head back and snug myself cozily in bed cuddled up with Mrs. Spiff my darn cell phone starts to ringing, giving me the fright of my life.

Who in heaven's name could be calling me at such a time. I grab my phone as quickly as I can so as not to wake Mrs. Spiff and check the caller id and it shows as anonymous! I answer and all I hear is the sound of silence. It's just a blooming prank call. I feel like choking the life out of whomever is on the other end of that call. But then the caller ID shows an unknown phone number.

I wish I had one of those reverse phone look up services like TraceNumber.com to look up whomever it is that just loves making calls like this in the dead of the night just to get some kicks out of it. Reverse phone lookups like these really come in handy to trace unknown phone numbers to look up the owner's name and address so you can give them a piece of your mind!

Better yet, with TraceNumber.com's services, you could even look up missed calls from unknown numbers that periodically appear in your phone bill. And all the lookups are 100% confidential. But unfortunately for me, the service is only available for cell phones and telephones in the United States and Canada. Siggghhh, I really need to relocate to the US or Canada, they sure get all the cool stuff over there!

2 weird comments:

Constance Chan said...

there's been a phone scam going around tooo.. they speak mandarin and sounded like from taiwan or china, then tells you u won some money. i usually just tell them i can't understand what they are trying to say. they're quite desperate, trying my number again every few months!

Anonymous said...

Constance - I haven't had that happen to me yet. Sounds like a fun thing. If it does happen to me, I'll play along with them and see what happens ... LOL!