Picture Me Lazy

I got tagged by Nessa for this tag called the Picture Meme and boy this tag is so hard, it requires rocket science but then, I am a Spaceman and I am suppose to have the intelligence of 10 people so this tag should be a breeze to do. But the keyword here is 'supposed' to have the intelligence of 10 people. I'll be happy if I had the intelligence of a cow. LOL!

But then, I'm in need of an in-between post and this actually comes in pretty much at the right moment. Thanks Nessa, you're a gem and a lifesaver :D But maybe next time, you could tag me with some really, really, really EASY tags for a change ... hehehe ...

Anyways let's get down to figuring out how to do this tag. I'm supposed to answer all the 15 questions provided but my answers are supposed to be in pictorial form. Now who's smart idea was it to come up with this tag. Don't they know I can't draw for nuts?

'Urrrrm, Spiff, you could use your camera and take some pictures, you know?"

Oh no, not you again. Please for the love of god, leave me alone!!! I have enough troubles as it it without having a thick skinned interloper dropping by and giving me smart alecky answers every now and then. Please go bug that Nick fellow. I think I'd better start with the tag of some other wise guy will start giving me his two cents worth opinions. Oh and before I forget, I'm going to tag Sting, Marzie, Rozella and Constance with this one.

And I have no idea where some of these pictures came cos there was just too many to remember and if any of these pictures belong to you, then credit is given to you :D But main credit goes to the official Calvin & Hobbes site.

Who am I.
A good looking Spaceman, like as if that wasn't obvious enough :D



Who knows me best.
My buddy Hobbes



How old am I or how old do I feel?
What is this? A trick question?



The most important thing in my life.
Chillin' with my buddy Hobbes.



To relax, I like to ...
Create masterpieces!



Something I always do.
Create more masterpieces of course!



I'm happiest when ...
I'm up to mischief ... Duh!



On a Monday morning you can find me.
STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!



My eyes are ...
How the heck would I know, but check out my cool underpants :D



The town I live in.
The harsh and deadly Planet Zork ... urrmmm, I mean Zorg!



I think Susie Derkins is beautiful.
And if you tell her, that will be the last thing you do!!!



One thing I must have with me when I go out.
My trusty ray gun, what else.



What's in the bag.
Urmm, my trusty ray gun.



My guilty pleasures.
If you consider reading the Sunday funnies first a pleasure that is ...



My life is ...
bliss!

14 weird comments:

Nessa said...

Wow! That was super fast! Thanks :D I like pic #3. I never did imagine how Calvin would look like when he's all grown up.

PS. You sure have a cool underpants! I bet Susie Derkins would love to see that! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Nessa - You're welcome, I desperately need to get that done, ada ops to do la and you know how that in-between posts requirement goes, ya? LOL!

Shush, don't mention Susie Derkins too much, she just might get big headed ... hehehe ... oooooo and you should see my rocket ship underpants ... hahaha ...

sting said...

ahhh... good post this :-) will get it done after another tag I have outstanding ya... it's a taggie week!

Constance Chan said...

wowie, Spiff.. this one is something different eh.. interesting. may take me a while before i put it up. what a challenge, you've thrown to me. no worries, will get it done, then howler out to you. taa

Rozella said...

Hahaha Penipu! If you put all un-ori pics then I will also lah! :P

Anonymous said...

Sting - It most definitely is, I've been seeing tags running around left, right and centre ... Take your time getting it done ... :D

Anonymous said...

Constance - Take your time getting it done. Yeah, it was a tough one, you gotta blame Nessa for it though, she was the one who tagged me ... hehehe ...

Anonymous said...

Rozella - LOL! Hey it wasn't easy finding all those pictures you know ... :D Un-ori pun un-ori la, looking forward to seeing yours ...

Mariuca said...

Aiyo!!!!! Why are u doing this to me Spffy?!!! This is just as hard as Rozella's tag on the tees!!! Hmmmm, 15 pics some more! Ok, ok, but I think you should tag GK as well cause he's not been doing any tags lately, so a difficult one like this will do him some good LOL! :):):)

Mariuca said...

Oooops, I meant SPIFFY!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Marzie - LOL! Don't blame me for this tag being so hard la, blame Nessa la, she yang tag me with this one ...

Yeah, that GK has been having it easy for quite a while now, huh? My next tag he will be the first one on the list ... LOL!

Anonymous said...

Marzie - LOL! No worried, Spffy ke, Spuffy ke, tak pe, as long as not moron or idiot, cukup la ... LOL!

Mariuca said...

Spiffy! Make that the next 3 tags for GK! He gotta make up for all the "FUN" he's been missing! ;)

Ohhhhh Nessa is the culprit ye? Nessa, next time..these type of hard tags, can forgo Spiff or not? Then he won't have to tag me LOL! :):):)

Anonymous said...

Marzie - Hahaha ... ya, that boy deserves at least 3 tag!

Yup, she's the culprit who tagged me so you can't expect me to suffer alone now can you? LOL!