The Clock On The Wall ...

Gosh, the time sure drags on and on when you have nothing to do. I've been sitting here in the office doing absolutely nothing all day. I have absolutely no work to do. And counting the hours till it's time to go home is no fun. Especially when the the clock on the wall seems be frozen in time ... siggghhh ...

Well, at least it's going to be a nice long holiday and I'll be off until next Monday. I can picture the next 5 days of just lazing around the house doing nothing. Probably sleep in late, wake up and have breakfast, then blog a little, catch some TV for a bit and then head back to bed for a nice 'short' nap :D Now that is the life.

The office is practically like a funeral parlour. Not a sound at all. Even the phones are quiet. I think everyone is in a holiday mood in this country already. Well, you won't see me complaining :D I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all my Muslim friends a Selamat Hari Raya to all you guys. Remember if you're driving, be safe ok. Have a great holiday people. I know I will :D