The Holiday!

I've been so out of touch with things that I didn't even realize that it's a holiday for the state that I live in tomorrow! Woohoo, what a pleasant surprise it was to hear about it from Mrs. Spiff just now. It makes the work week all that much shorter.

It's not a national holiday so the general population of this country will be working, except for 3 or 4 states. I'll spare a thought for you guys while I'm lazing away on my couch taking a nice afternoon nap tomorrow, ya? LOL!

Maybe I'll take Mrs. Spiff and the kids out somewhere. See how my mood is when I wake up tomorrow. Sometimes it's better to just stay home cos on holidays like this, the city centre can get a tad to crowded for my liking.

Oppss, I better get out of here or that irritable angel is going to find me and I'll have to start doing my own assignments again!