For The Asians ...

Ok, I've spoken about chat rooms so much that I think I'm becoming an expert at doing them already ... LOL! And I've found out that chat rooms are so much more different than from the time when I used them. Hey, even us guardian angels need to chat with other angels once in a while. Looking after someone like that Spiff fellow can drive you insane!

Back in my time, a chat room was just a chat room, no special genres and all that. These days though, you've got all kinds of specialized chat rooms around. Take for instance this site where you can look for Asian Singles called AsianMatching.com.

It's specifically catered for single Asians looking to find other single Asian out there to chat. All you need to do is create your profile then you're all set to find a friend or maybe even the possible love of your life. I mean, what have you got to lose? It's free to join and you get to search through thousands of single Asians out there looking for someone just like you ... cool isn't it?

Actually come to think of it, maybe they should have a specialized chat sites for us Guardian angels ... hehehe ...