D-Day ...

Today is supposed to be the D-day for this country where the opposition is supposed to have enough backing to take over the government peacefully. So far nothing much has happened yet. I'm still waiting with bated breath to see if they can actually pull it off.

Judging from all the articles I've read out there, the opposition leader claims to have the desired number of MP's for a change of government. Well, I hope it isn't just claims on his part. I hope it's true cos we do need a change in this country.

But whatever happens, I hope it's done peacefully and that saner minds will prevail. Hopefully there is more concrete information later on. But till then, I'm staying away from the capital city. You never know what desperate people might do to try to remain in power.

2 weird comments:

Mariuca said...

It ain't happening la Spiffy! I too shall wait and see what's the next move for both sides! ;)

Anonymous said...

Marzie - Yeah and I was expecting something really cool to happen. Guess us 'rakyat' will just have to sit by like we normally do and wait for this to play out ...