A Quickie ...

*In whispered tones*

I'm squeezing in a quick post while that good for nothing guardian angel goes searching for me under that shady tree that I was so contentedly snoozing away until Nessa tipped him off! Wait till I get my hands on that girl! How could she snitch on me to that bum? Maybe I'll take my revenge and send some really difficult tags her way ... muahahaha!

Anyways, I'll make this quick cos I gotta get out of here before that irritable angel gets back here. I'm sort of enjoying getting him to do all my assignments for me. In fact, I think I'll leave my laptop here and see if he'll finish some of the assignments that I have pending ... hehehe ...

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm a sneaky conniving spaceman but hey, I'm good at being sneaky and conniving ... LOL! Ok, I'm out of here.